Compliance – HIPAA, SOX, PCI
- Is a process that involves people, policies, procedures, and tools
- Takes too much time and money for a small business to do it properly
- Is always changing as patient behavior, technology, and access to data changes
- Is tightly interwoven with Cyber Security and requires experts
Commonwealth Technology is the official HIPAA Compliance and IT Services Partner for the Kentucky Dental Association
A compliance mistake or data breach can cost an organization:
- A lot of money – Compliance penalties, legal fees, settlements, data forensic services, costs to notify clients, credit monitoring services and more!
- A lot of time – away from your business dealing with all of the above
- Damaged Reputation – current clients leave and new clients won’t come
According to a 2017 study sponsored by IBM Security and conducted by Ponemon Institute, data breaches cost U.S. healthcare companies an average of $380 per compromised record.
- Is provided by a team of HIPAA Consultants, IT Engineers and Cybersecurity experts
- Call any of us at any time 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday! After hours support also available
- Is easy to use and only takes a few hours of your time
- Can be accessed securely from any internet connected device
- We perform your Security Risk Analysis
- We Train your Employees
- We Write your Policies and Procedures
- We help get your Business Associate Agreements up to date
- We provide tools to make tracking your compliance progress easy
- We provide $100,000 in financial protection
Register now to receive live & On demand access to all current and past technology tips & tricks training.
How We Do It
Commonwealth Technology’s 100+ committed employees serve our customers from our corporate office in Lexington and three other satellite locations in Kentucky and Indiana. Commonwealth Technology is built on a foundation of integrity, respect, pride and accountability. We uphold these qualities to both our customers and employees. This has helped propel us to a position of strength within the industry because it: